Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

| *blah* |

can't think of any title despite one week of not blogging. i've been real busy and tired i wanna sleep this very instance!!! *screaming*
1. just took my basic theory test this morning, and i'm hoping i make it through so i can save some time and get to finally drive a car, with an instructor by my side of course. ha! i'm not exactly excited about it because i just have this thing about driving, kinda scares me. *shrugz* but i'm still doing it nevertheless, because its survival skill, daddy said.
2. my second sis drove me to the comfort driving center and waited till i was done with the test, drove me to get breakfast, then finally to the MRT station so i could get to work on time. how sweet was that? *smilez* thanx a million sis, couldn't have made it there on time without you! also not forgetting my dad who was over-protective and insisted on coming along but couldn't get up in the end. *lolz* that's papa dearest for you.
3. biscuit's off to bintan today till friday. she'll be back to work on saturday. some peace at last! haha! just kidding gal. wish ya all the fun, you deserve it after all, though i'm not so sure if you're gonna be with here raining cats and dogs. *tongue sticking out*
-----------------------------
1. saw a caucasian downstairs my office building while out running some errands just now. he was with a pup, a black labrador, real cute. but he was leached up and he kept wanting to smell the passers-by. that's how pups are like. but what was rather disturbing was the fact that the caucasian's most probably an expatriate who just got the pup here locally while he's here for work, for entertainment of course. afterwhich, depending on his love for his pup, he'll either leave the poor pup here at the SPCA or bring him back to his country of origin after his work locally is completed. both ways, the poor pup will have to suffer. *sigh* my heart aches at the mere thought of abandonment. my heart also aches at the countless tests and quarantine the poor thing will have to go through in order for it to be sent to whichever european terrain.
2. received a call from HSA (like finally) this morning. and just as expected, the application has errors and we're required to either withdraw the application and forfeit the application fees, or re-do the entire application. just kill me. i cannot bear the thought of looking at their website, its just too painful for me. sux big time!!!

i rest my case.

No comments: