Wedding Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2005

| a mess of me |

i have more time for myself today, unlike the last couple of days where i had work tied up to my neck! so i finally have time to really blog now.
do you know that i'm pms-ing now, and when i pms, i crave for:
1. tom yam soup/bee hoon
2. chilli crab
3. ice-cream
4. all-you-can-eat buffet
5. food, food and more food. *slurps*

did you know that:
1. my boy has gone hole-digging *lolz* as his outfield trip for 3 days, 2 nights?
2. he'll return from his outfield on saturday afternoon?
3. he'll be booking out on saturday evening?
*pouts* how long more must i endure before seeing him?


::a mess of me::

::me refusing to smile and what dear had to do which finally got me smiling, i'm hard to please huh? *tsk*::

::a mess of prince and princess::

oh come on someone, tell me i did good with the pics even though i kinda took the idea from friendster?

No comments: