Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

::FYI::

its only tuesday. not counting today, its 4 more days to bookout day, 4 more days to seeing my prince. i'm glad, but it seemed like a thousand years since i last saw him, i'm just tired of an almost endless wait. *sigh*
anyway, here's a couple of stuff FYI:
1. made an appointment with Toni and Guy for a haircut this thursday.
2. made an appointment with biscuit for eyebrow shaping this saturday.
3. my phone strap arrived yesterday! its so pretty, i had taken a pic of it, will show it soon. *grinz*
4. i'm taking leave this thursday to help mommy wash the kitchen for chinese new year (cny). she's not young anymore, so i thought i should help her out. used to be dear and i helping her, but since dear can't come out as and when he pleases, i should still carry on the tradition.
5. my own spring-cleaning is almost done, except for the windows and the bed which i can only do after the windows are washed. still waiting for my deardear to wash the window for me. *pouts*
6. going to the tailor to alter 2 of my blouses and my victoria secrets' pants with daddy on thursday as well.
7. after my haircut and the tailor on thursday, i'm gonna be shopping for a pair of diamond earrings for CNY.
8. the credit card bills came, and i got the shock of my life! shan't disclose the figure here just in case some of you faint. *lolz* but yah, a considerable amount. *tsk*
9. i have a new com but it sux because its been divided into different users and a computer-illiterate is the administrator? no offence but its actually her boyfriend who's really in charge of the com? i'm trying my best to be peaceful with those two but it just seems like its complete dominance ain't it? *shaking head*
10. i'm still waiting patiently for my prince to return to me......*heartache in process*

No comments: