Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

::great weekend::

last weekend was one of the happiest times of my life, because i had my deardear every step of the way with me! *foolish smile* i've got so much stuff to blog about *screaming* and i've got lotsa pictures of US together! hee *big smile*
::wednesday night, getting ready for a clubbing session which never happened::

::thursday, my birthday dinner at country manna (myself)::

::thursday, my birthday dinner at country manna (my handsome deardear)::

::friday, after work and shopping at levi's::

::deardear with his cute angry face::

::saturday, after work and chilling out session, while waiting for our movie, taxi, which by the way, was really good *lol* (dear's buddies)::

my all-time favourie season is christmas time! the lovely lightings at night along the whole of orchard road is spectacular! a week ago i took a walk down myself and all i felt was loneliness because my baby was confined, but when he was out, he made it a point to walk me down from my office building right down to centrepoint, hee! i love him so much!!!
::at takashimaya, we look SO good together, that's what everyone says!::

::still at taka, outside rather::

::me opposite paragon::

::at tangs, my favourite christmas decor of the year, simplicity is beauty::

::HMV, a.k.a the heeren shops, the view from the top of the shopping centre::

::the christmas tree outside borders, they move and change color!::

::opposite borders, they had this huge christmas tree which was SO beautifully done up::

::finally, another sweet pic of US together::

christmas also reminds us of the death of Christ "for He so loved the world, He gave His only begotton Son, so that we may not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16 christmas is about the gift of life and we should celebrate it!
::sunday after church, heading for a tim sum buffet hee!::

::my present church, St. Peter's Church, where we have resided for the past one and a half years. we will be shifting back to potong pasir, our new compound at the St. Andrew's Village come january 2005::

::monday after our swim at safra tampines. the swimming complex at tampines central is under renovation until september 2005?! *mouth wide open* anyway, we headed to the airport for lunch after our swim, my favourite ban mian and beef ball noodles! we had swensons banana split and celebrity brownie for dessert, what a pigging session!::

all in all, we had a great, fantastic time with each other. but as all good things must come to an end, so did our long weekend. and now i'm back to missing him again. but its ok, its alright, its gonna be 4 more days to bookout day, bookout day bookout day, yeah! *tongue sticking out*

No comments: