Wedding Ticker

Thursday, September 30, 2004

goodbye

i've decided to make some changes to my previous post, for the simple reason that i don't want anyone reading to misunderstand. anyway, that post is history. period.
it has been a long day today. now that i finally have the time to blog, i can't seem to relate the happenings. everything was moving too fast, all i remember was my heart breaking a few times, and finally, when i had to say goodbye. the pain was so unbearable, thinking back, it brings tears to my eyes again. with the sea breeze blowing in my face as i walked down alone with his parents and sister to the ferry, that was the first time he wasn't there to go home with me, the first time that he couldn't hold my hand. and i was just so so extremely sad. couldn't stop crying. he loves me so much, and i'm convinced nobody else in this world could love me this much. come to think of it, i'm a very fortunate girl. my first boyfriend, my first relationship, and it lasted this long. i believe in him, and i believe in our relationship, we will make it. right now, i just pray that he will be able to adapt to his military life, and that his BMT will go through smoothly. i pray my love will be enough to see him through his darkest times, and i pray he knows i'm here for him, in Jesus' name.

No comments: