Wedding Ticker

Thursday, September 23, 2004

1st post

i finally have some time to myself after being screamed at for numbers that doesn't tally with the inventory report. i never had experience with stock-taking, what do you expect? *silent sob* my blog is also recovering from all the nudity it was exposed to due to yesterday's server problem on 1asphost. i have so many things to write about but i dunno where to start. *collecting my thoughts* i think i'd better do it in a list form (like how i always do) in case i get lost halfway and start blabbering nonsense.
1. work is definitely beginning to sux big time. i'm glad i have nicole with me, but its not all that nice in here. believe me, i might just quit by the end of this year, go to SIM as planned to do my bachelor and skip the all-expense-paid japan trip which i've been promised.
2. still deciding on which uni to further my studies. i'm caught between stability of the local institute versus the establishment of the overseas univeristy.
3. also haven't made up my mind if i wanna make big my birthday this year. key to the freedom they say, but what's holding me back is the unpredictable book-outs of my soon-to-be-soldier-boyfriend. all else will fail if he fails to turn up. adding on to my doubts, my big sis and bro-in-law wouldn't be around to celebrate with me coz they're like in aussie and won't be back till jan 2005. *sigh* but i still have about less than 2 months before i make up my mind.
4. my mobile is screwed up. it died on me 3 times this morning when i was on the phone with my dear. amazing right? i almost died! it felt as if someone or something was playing a fool with me. freaky. all the more reason for me to buy my dream phone? yesh! *jumping up and down delirious with joy*
5. haven't spoken to my dad regarding 'camping' over at my dear's house the nights before D-day. dunno if he'll allow, dunno if he'll yell at me, dunno if he'll ground me and lock me up in my room, dunno if he'll faint on the spot, dunno how he'll react but i pray for the best. wish me luck! ;p
6. there's this darn mooncake festival celebration that my office is gonna be organising on the 27th of this month. and because of this event, i couldn't go on leave consecutively from the 27-29th. so i just have to make do with the 28-29th. sianz.
7. back on the topic of my work again, my bosses keep making me do stupid stuff and do stuff that males do. man, i'm a fragile girl!
8. and they also keep buying food for me to eat, i thank my lucky stars for that, but i need to keep my figure?! and i would rather not eat it so i won't have to do those masculine job. *irks*
9. there's no more number 9 coz i can't think of anything anymore.
10. needless to say, number 10 doesn't exist. hahaha!! *evil laughter*

No comments: